The benefits of CBD are too many to name, and that is exactly why you should incorporate CBD in your wellness routine. Interested? Find out exactly how you can get started on your CBD wellness journey.
Time and again CBD has proved itself to beyond a one-hit wonder. What it is actually is a chance for being able to enhance your wellness routine like never before. There are wide ranging benefits of CBD products like the health benefits of CBD oil you must have read so much about in our other blogs. These involve but not limited to pain management, anti-anxiety, insomnia, depression and so much more.
And can you imagine all of these CBD oil health benefits and too without the feeling of being intoxicated or losing grip on reality. How so? Well, because CBD is not your average cannabinoid. Most people associate the cannabis plants with the very popular cannabinoid THC which clearly can get someone ‘high’. This may explain why cannabinoids get a bad rep, BUT that is not something to worry about with CBD. You can get all the chill of the cannabinoids but without experiencing any of the psychoactive effects one would associate with THC.
There is plenty you could do to enhance your wellness routine with CBD.
To incorporate CBD in wellness routine has become as much of a norm as have meditating, working out or even journaling. ‘CBD wellness’ works because of the way CBD reacts through the endocannabinoid system of the body. This system mediates many of the physiological processes involved in maintaining the body’s homeostasis. Which includes everything from basic functions like sleep, appetite and learning to blood pressure, mood and other such factors.
But before you take the leap and start your journey to CBD wellness, you need to understand why it is such a great idea.
CBD Health Benefits
The health benefits of CBD oil and other types of CBD products have achieved some well-deserved notoriety for their therapeutic applications that are pretty wide ranging. From helping calm down inflammation from seizures and even injuries to easing nausea and pain related to cancer treatment or various conditions.
There have been extensive research studies done on both humans and animals alike which have established CBD health benefits like reducing pain and inflammation, decreasing anxiety, aiding sleep, easing seizures, and helping with appetite.
Perhaps anxiety and stress relief are one of the most common reasons for why people turn to incorporate CBD in their lives. It has the ability to calm down the nervous system through working on the neurotransmitters regulating the nerve cells in the brain — known as GABA receptors. For someone experiencing heightened anxiety, something like CBD that helps tell your body to calm down can be extremely helpful. You can probably also see why it can be great for the mood as well.
But pain management also has to be one of the popular health benefits of CBD oil and really actually all CBD products. It is so effective that apart from just directly taking the CBD oil itself, you can also find other variation of CBD products from gummies, capsules, balms to even sprays that leverage CBD to help provide pain relief and ease the inflammation.
Not just athletes love to use these CBD products. In addition to people with active lifestyle who choose to take CBD either before, during or after their activity, there are those who use it as a remedy for muscle pain due to some condition, injury or treatment.
Learn more about the health benefits of CBD oil here.
Ways to Incorporate CBD
- Start your day off with CBD. Boost your morning tea or coffee with the plan-based CBD oil. It can be a supremely easy way to add it in your diet — with the coffee or tea flavour masking the natural taste of CBD oil — and what’s more, it can do that while fending off the side effects. Yup, side effects. So you can drink in your mug of caffeine without experiencing the caffeine jitters that come along with restlessness, mood swings, sweating and irritability. Which can be particularly bad for someone already dealing with anxiety. Apart from the health benefits of CBD oil, it can help you balance out the caffeine boost.This is one way to incorporate CBD in your wellness routine.You do have control over your own doses — which is a great thing — but it is recommended that you start off slow. Especially since with too much of a higher dose would actually counter the purpose of having that cuppa in the first place. Experiment with different dosages and find your sweet spot.
- CBD wellness and workout. CBD has amazing pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. With SO many variations of CBD products with all proven CBD health benefits, you can customize how you use them according to your lifestyle. That could mean taking CBD before you start your yoga or medication to help you relax and focus or take it to help with delayed muscle soreness or injury during or after your workout/run.
- Incorporate CBD in your diet. Mix it in your drinks and food.
- CBD for skincare. Feeling beautiful both inside and out is a surefire way to bring out your best self. Which means taking care of your skin, the largest organ of the body, that also needs to be given some much needed attention. CBD health benefits are not where the compound amazing abilities stop. Nope, it goes beyond that. CBD’s anti-inflammatory benefits seem to work for the skin too so you can use CBD oil, creams or other CBD infused skincare product to address acne and get plumper, hydrated skin which is dewy not oily. Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory are words that you are going to hear associated with CBD skin care a lot.
- CBD health benefits. Take it to help manage the symptoms of your condition(s) after speaking with your doctor.
- You can use them as supplements.