1. CBD: CBD in high dose of 300mg is a supercharge to our unique anti-aging properties of the CBD+ facial serum. It is a catalyst that was specially designed to work in synergy with the antiaging complex of the product. CBD helps reduce time of healing and improves the skin’s defense mechanism by boosting its ability to regenerate.
2. HYALURONIC ACID: is the fountain of youth is a substance found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated and prevent all that moisture from evaporating into the air. Boosts the elasticity and hydration of the skin. The protective barrier on the skin locks in moisture, which gives the skin a youthful appearance.
3. BAKUCHIOL: Boosts collagen and elastin production and reduce photo-aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Bakuchiol has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties.
a. Natural alternative to retinol, due to its amazing abilities to reduce the appearance of fine lines and give that youthful glow to your face.
b. Bakuchiol may also reduce acne by fighting inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and roughness.
4. INCA-INCHI: sourced in Peru of South America. Rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and omega 3, 6 and 9. Helps keep skin balanced, hydrated and helps to maintain the skin youthfulness and elasticity.
5. MATRIXYL® 3000: is an anti-aging Nano-peptide complex, which target a wide range of aging signs. This firming agent has been proven to act as a messenger between stem cells. It
communicates between the cells and tells the body to increase Collagen and Elastin production by more than 50%, helping the skin to retain its elasticity, strength, and firmness.
6. VITAMIN E: Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is effective in reducing UV damage in skin. By taking care of free radicals, vitamin E helps nourish and protect the skin from damage. It also reduces the appearance of scars as well as moisturize cracked and dry skin.
7. NIACIN-AMIDE: It is a form of vitamin B3 which supports many cellular processes. Niacin-Amide increases the antioxidant capacity of skin after topical application. It also reduces trans-epidermal water.
a. Has proved to be an excellent treatment for pigmentation and significantly improvesfine lines and wrinkles.
b. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and reduces trans-epidermal water loss and increases the moisture content, resulting in a thicker and stronger barrier.
8. BISABOLOL: This is a thick oily liquid which is the main component of chamomile essential oil. Bisabolol has favorable anti-inflammatory and depigmentation properties.
• Rich in Panthenol, an excellent natural humectant.
• Speeds up the healing process and keeps the skin elastic and firm.